PowerPosts™ Portable Fence Posts
- Both PowerPosts have multiple front loading clips with angled entry for tape twine or wire
- 1/4" rope will need to be fed in from the side
- Stem and base have 3 ribs on each side for strength
- 8" anodized steel step-in spike, 3/8" diameter
- Measurements from bottom of foot peg to center of each clip starting from the bottom going up is as follows:
- 35" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 33"
- 48" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5", 44.5", 46.5"
- 35" and 48" are available in gray only.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Victor K from New Mexico
Pleased with order, delivery and product. Product is sturdy and has a long useful life.
Shirley C from Ohio
Just needed a few more posts, just the thing. Thanks. Fast delivery.
Thomas J from Alabama
Easy ordering, fast delivery, and great product. Only problem, my fault, I meant to order the dual spike post, but the single will be ok. I am using them along with some light weight fencing to make a dog pen when I go camping. Light, easy to put in and take out of the ground and very sturdy. I double up on the corners for added strength. Not using the electric fencing so it doesn't harm the dogs.
JOE L from IL
A must have for the poultry net plus at all corners - super fast shipping.
Lloyd M from NC
Easy to install and use - this is my third order of these posts! Just don't expect them to remain straight/unbent at corners if the wire is under tension.