Premier 4000c Clipping Machine
- Slick shearing show sheep
- Clipping meat and dairy goats
- Shaving or peeling beef & dairy cattle
- Clipping llamas and alpacas
- Clipping horses
- Clipping show pigs
- Clipping ranch dogs
- They've also been used to cut imitation turf
Use with our large blade sets.
- 110 volt.
- Quieter. Less motor "whine", kind to your ears and less likely to upset animals.
- Permanent rare-earth magnet motor enable more torque (power) and require less space and weight than ordinary motors. Less heat is produced by the permanent magnet motor and the fan forces air forward through our heads—so the heads run 20° F cooler.
- Up to 20% shorter in length than other motors.
- Weighs up to 15% less than other motors.
- Smaller grip than other motors.
- Sleek, low-profile ribs makes it easier to grip the tension knob.
- Shorter tension bolt equals fewer turns needed to reset tension, so you spend less time changing and tensioning blades.
- Internal roller bearings instead of bushings (less heat, less wear and greater longevity).
- Stainless steel inserts that are riveted in reduce the possibility of the inserts becoming loose.
- Round steel drive in place of a plastic bushing makes fitting the top blade easier.
- Includes 2 screws for attaching to motor.
- Motor has a 16 ft electrical cord.
- Only 3 minutes to change a clipper head to shear head.
- Will drive Premier and Lister® clipper blades.
- Rarely slows down under load.
- Plows through fiber. Drives shear head with equal power.
- Motor is smaller in size, lighter in weight and shorter in length than any other large clipper.
Failure to oil as often as recommended may lead to excess heat and premature wear and tear.
Warning: Unlike some other clipper motors, this motor will neither slow down nor sound different when oil is needed. But failure to oil will quickly cause damage to the blades and drive head. So you MUST apply oil by time instead of sound. Apply a small amount of oil every 3 minutes to the tips of the teeth and each side of the blade by dipping them into a dish of oil or pouring oil directly onto the teeth with a small oil container and every 10 minutes drip oil into the small hole behind the tension knob assembly. Excessive wear can occur if not oiled properly!
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Virginia M from Tennessee
We've always had someone shear our 19 Llamas but this year our shearer was sick. After talking with others about what they recommended, the Premier 4000C Clippers were mentioned several times. We purchased these clippers and they have met my needs perfectly. They are much lighter in weight than other clippers and the blades are very easy to change out. I guess you'd call them "user friendly" clippers. The online instructional video was also very helpful. I would highly recommend this product!
Denise C from Colorado
I bought this as a gift for my sister who has a couple of llamas and some sheep. She loves it and it does exactly what she needs it to do - keep the animals cool in the Texas heat. She did note that it would be helpful to have an extra set of blades as it speeds up getting things done.
Laurie Jo E from Colorado
Just got this clipper. We,ve already clipped the dog and three show steers. I love them, there light, quiet, they don't blow hair and they stay cool. PERFECT!!!
Jessica G from Indiana
Love this clipper! Lightweight, easy to hold, quiet and cool running. Best of all it doesn't blow the hair in your face during the clipping process!
Jamie B from Wyoming
I purchased these clippers to replace my Lister Stars. I use them to shear twenty head of ewes twice a year, as well as numerous show lambs. I absolutely love them and would recommend them to anyone who wants a smooth shearing clippers that do not overheat or need to be pampered throughout the shearing. They stayed cool to the touch throughout the shearing. I thought that they were very affordable and I appreciated the quality of the case that came with them. I would caution the buyer to make sure that they have a light oil to use on these clippers.