Premier 4000c Clipping Machine
- Slick shearing show sheep
- Clipping meat and dairy goats
- Shaving or peeling beef & dairy cattle
- Clipping llamas and alpacas
- Clipping horses
- Clipping show pigs
- Clipping ranch dogs
- They've also been used to cut imitation turf
Use with our large blade sets.
- 110 volt.
- Quieter. Less motor "whine", kind to your ears and less likely to upset animals.
- Permanent rare-earth magnet motor enable more torque (power) and require less space and weight than ordinary motors. Less heat is produced by the permanent magnet motor and the fan forces air forward through our heads—so the heads run 20° F cooler.
- Up to 20% shorter in length than other motors.
- Weighs up to 15% less than other motors.
- Smaller grip than other motors.
- Sleek, low-profile ribs makes it easier to grip the tension knob.
- Shorter tension bolt equals fewer turns needed to reset tension, so you spend less time changing and tensioning blades.
- Internal roller bearings instead of bushings (less heat, less wear and greater longevity).
- Stainless steel inserts that are riveted in reduce the possibility of the inserts becoming loose.
- Round steel drive in place of a plastic bushing makes fitting the top blade easier.
- Includes 2 screws for attaching to motor.
- Motor has a 16 ft electrical cord.
- Only 3 minutes to change a clipper head to shear head.
- Will drive Premier and Lister® clipper blades.
- Rarely slows down under load.
- Plows through fiber. Drives shear head with equal power.
- Motor is smaller in size, lighter in weight and shorter in length than any other large clipper.
Failure to oil as often as recommended may lead to excess heat and premature wear and tear.
Warning: Unlike some other clipper motors, this motor will neither slow down nor sound different when oil is needed. But failure to oil will quickly cause damage to the blades and drive head. So you MUST apply oil by time instead of sound. Apply a small amount of oil every 3 minutes to the tips of the teeth and each side of the blade by dipping them into a dish of oil or pouring oil directly onto the teeth with a small oil container and every 10 minutes drip oil into the small hole behind the tension knob assembly. Excessive wear can occur if not oiled properly!
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I have been clipping goats today and absolutely love these clippers! They are wonderful. Very easy to use and you don't have to go over areas multiple times. The staff was great to answer my questions and helped me get what I needed. Thank you,
Eva S from Idaho
So far we have been really pleased with these clippers. They do a nice job and are really easy to use with no danger of cutting the lambs skin. They are light weight and the blades are very easy tot put on and take off. They cut nice and short with the fine blade and leave a nice smooth finish with no blade makers on the lamb. They are very easy for kids to use too I am hoping they last a long time!
Brad G from MIssouri
Good clippers. They are louder and longer than the set of Wahl clippers we have. The length makes them harder to use on smaller sheep and goats. However, the motor runs cool and due to the smaller diameter they are easier for my daughter to hold.
Tram W from Washington
Great clippers. Does not blow hair back in my face and light weight compared to the Oster brand. My hairy horse (friesian) gets a body clip every 3 months because she gets too hot during her training. I can even do her legs and face with it. My trainer clips over 22 horses and she borrowed mine when both her clippers broke down in a middle of a clipping. Can't have a half shaved horse. She had to have one too.
Albert E A from Texas
Light weight and easier to use than my old clippers