Replacement Battery Charger for Solar IntelliShock® Fence Energizers
Trickle charger for Solar IntelliShock® energizers.
Used as a replacement for:
Recharge or top-off depleted batteries or run the energizer as a 110V unit when near an outlet.
There are two styles of recharger— #1132007 is for units sold after Spring 2020 that have an external recharge port. #1132006 is for units sold prior to Spring 2020 that lack the external port.
- 110V input
- .25-1.5 amp draw depending on level of battery depletion
How to Use
Models without an external port (sold prior to Spring 2020): Disconnect solar panel leads to the energizer's circuit board. Connect recharger leads to the corresponding positive/negative terminals.
Tips to preserve battery life:
- Turn off the unit. Disconnecting the unit from the fence is not sufficient, the unit will still pulse unless it is turned off.
- Clean off the solar panel. Dust and debris may have accumulated during use and as a result prevents the panel from maximum electrical production.
- When the energizer is not being used, store the unit indoors at room temperature and out of the sun. Do not let the energizer sit in the sun for an extended period when it is turned OFF as this could damage the battery.
- When not in use, ensure the battery stays above 40% charged. Lead acid batteries don’t work well when they’re left discharged, or at a low charge, for long periods of time. Periodically recharge the battery in the sun or with the included 110V charging unit. Stop charging when the battery indicator light flashes GREEN. Do not overcharge the battery.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shawna K from Ohio
So far so good.
Christine A from New York
Fast and very good custumer service. Thank you!