RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
James H from Kansas
The links make attaching and repairing the rope much easier.
Mary Sue S from Colorado
These little RopeLinks are great. It's hard to believe how easy they are to use and how great they work. We have used them at our old house and now at the new house to pur together two lengths of IntelliBraid and they are wonderful. We have never seen one come undone.
James E from Washington
No more knots! Easy to get the right tension and easy to adjust. For a simple piece of wire this is a great product.
Carol Ann O from Virginia
Wonderful device. They are quick and easy to use once you get the hang of them and they stay tight! This is my second order of these pig tails. Highly recommended.
Debra C from Indiana
Love those little things! Very easy to just unwind to tighten fence or rework paddock configurations. Worth every penny.