RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jennifer P from Western MA
Great little product, eases the stress of cutting rope into shorter segments for easy handling!
Joe H from SC
clever product that works. I really like the fact that I can create a loop in a longer line very easily without cutting the rope. Works great for our project since we are expanding pasture in stages and this allows for easy re-use of the rope without cutting it into many pieces.
Susan P from PA
Absolutely LOVE these! So simple,secure, and quick.
Ralph S from alabama
Quickest easiest way ever to splice rope
Natalya L from kansas
Brilliant--fast, simple, effective, and don't have to drag along a tool. Adjustments can be made while I'm taking a stroll, without trekking back to the barn. I just wish they'd been around when I put up my rope "top-wires", because I'll have to untape/untie all those annoying old knots to retension and install these.