RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Debra C from Indiana
Love those little things! Very easy to just unwind to tighten fence or rework paddock configurations. Worth every penny.
Jennifer P from Western MA
Great little product, eases the stress of cutting rope into shorter segments for easy handling!
Joe H from SC
clever product that works. I really like the fact that I can create a loop in a longer line very easily without cutting the rope. Works great for our project since we are expanding pasture in stages and this allows for easy re-use of the rope without cutting it into many pieces.
Susan P from PA
Absolutely LOVE these! So simple,secure, and quick.
Ralph S from alabama
Quickest easiest way ever to splice rope