RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
James E from Washington
No more knots! Easy to get the right tension and easy to adjust. For a simple piece of wire this is a great product.
Carol Ann O from Virginia
Wonderful device. They are quick and easy to use once you get the hang of them and they stay tight! This is my second order of these pig tails. Highly recommended.
Debra C from Indiana
Love those little things! Very easy to just unwind to tighten fence or rework paddock configurations. Worth every penny.
Jennifer P from Western MA
Great little product, eases the stress of cutting rope into shorter segments for easy handling!
Joe H from SC
clever product that works. I really like the fact that I can create a loop in a longer line very easily without cutting the rope. Works great for our project since we are expanding pasture in stages and this allows for easy re-use of the rope without cutting it into many pieces.