RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Nancy L from Kentucky
These things are amazing! They work just shown in the video. Easy to use and they create a strong splice!
Josh L from Michigan
I'm only giving these 5 stars because I can't give them 10. These things are amazing; for such a simple design the accomplish such a critical role in about 5 seconds. Takes one or two times to figure it out. Makes very clean, professional looking connections or splices, holds it very tight, and is strong! I spliced a short length of rope, and my neighbor and I played tug of war. The rope wouldn't even budge. Highly recommend spending the extra $10-20 to get a pack of these, it makes the install so much easier, faster, and cleaner.
Christopher P from Maine
Took a minute to get the technique down but easy from there. Doesn't hold the rope as tight as I'd like but adequate for how it's used. Cheap, easy, versatile.
James H from Kansas
The links make attaching and repairing the rope much easier.
Mary Sue S from Colorado
These little RopeLinks are great. It's hard to believe how easy they are to use and how great they work. We have used them at our old house and now at the new house to pur together two lengths of IntelliBraid and they are wonderful. We have never seen one come undone.