Rotating Corner Post Insulator
- Black spool is made of high-density polyethylene
- Shaft is zinc plated
- 2" shaft of which 1" is threaded
- Pulley like effect
- Packaged in bags of 10, but sold individually
- Increases rope longevity.
- Screws directly into wood posts or trees.
- Strong, simple & reliable
How to Use
- Predrill hole at desired height.
- Place screw end of insulator into hole and turn clockwise until seated completely.
- Thread conductor around the wheel until into the groove.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bethann B from Missouri
Can't find anything as durable in the local farm stores. These are the perfect for the job.
Christopher P from Maine
Holds the rope well. Works great where trees double as fence posts. Some minor difficulty putting them in but otherwise great.
Linda H from Ohio
Works just as claimed and also works great at the end of a longer run with a spring at the opposite end. Use as a pully to take slack out of the fence before tying off.
Joe H from SC
Product works great once installed, but is a little difficult to install. A removable spool would make it easier to install.
Mitchel G from Ohio
These little wheels work very well and are great fun! It makes running a fence line and putting rope in an insulator very easy.