Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle (12 volt) Batteries
These rechargeable batteries are durable and safe for all 12v energizers.
Will withstand repeated discharges as low as 40% and still recharge fully. A proven reliable battery that we've provided for years.
Use a Digital Battery Meter to determine when 12v batteries need to be recharged.
Use a Battery Recharger to safely recharge any 12v sealed lead acid battery.
- 7 amp: 5.5"L x 2.5"W x 3.5"H
- 12 amp: 6"L x 3.75"W x 3.5"H
- 18 amp: 6.5"L x 3.75"W x 6.5"H
- 26 amp: 7"L x 6.5"W x 5"H
- 33 amp: 7.625"L x 5"W x 7.5"H
- 44 amp: 7.75"L x 6.5"W x 6.5"H
- 66 amp: Supplied as two 33 amp batteries that you will need to connect.
- Use a slow trickle (2 amp or smaller) to recharge them.
- Use with 12 volt units only.
- Draining the battery to below 40% can damage the battery and shorten its lifespan.
NOTE: SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or 2 amp or smaller trickle charger then these batteries can fail. Failure to recharge correctly and when needed is considered misuse. Both are requirements for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Michael G from Massachusetts
worked well in the units
Josiah M from Oregon
I ordered the 12ah version to replace in my older Premier PRS 50 solar charger kits. Battery shipment arrived in a timely manner and it was well packed. It took 1 minute to change out the batteries and the charger kits were up and running.
Steve P from Oregon
Product was good, just as billed. Service was lousy. I asked for and was charged for next day delivery but product was sent by ground arriving seven days later.
love my battery/solar charged fence charger. These 2 lasted 4 years
Suzanne B from West Virginia
Battery was a replacement for one that fours years old.