For the treatment and control of (scours) caused by E. coli in baby pigs under 4 weeks of age.
This antibiotic is fast-acting and effective against a variety of gram-negative and gram-positive organisms. Easy to use pump makes treatment simple.
Each mL Contains:
- Spectinomycin (from spectinomycin dihydrochloride pentahydrate) 50 mg
How to Use
- Pigs under 10 lb: 1 pump (1 mL) twice daily
- Pigs over 10 lb: 2 pumps (2 mL) twice daily
Directions for use:The 1000 mL bottle of SpectoGard® Scour-Chek® should be used only to refill the 240 mL bottle in the following manner.
- Remove the cap and doser from the 240 mL bottle
- Unscrew the cap from the 1000 mL bottle
- Pour, from the 1000 mL bottle, the volume desired
- Reinsert the doser in the 240 mL bottle and screw the cap on tightly
- Screw the cap tightly on the 1000 mL bottle