SplitBall Screw-In Insulator, black
- Holds conductors 2" away from posts.
- Ball is 1" across.
- Screws in about 2".
- Made of polyethylene with UV additive for extra long life.
- Prepackaged in bags of 25. Sold individually.
- Predrill hole in the wood post.
- Screw insulator completely into post. (Tip: Use a screwdriver--slide the blade between the halves of insulator and twist to screw in.)
(sold separately, see accessories tab above):
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of SplitBall Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator so the slot in ball of insulator lines up with pin in cup of driver.
- Insert the screw tip of insulator into the predrilled hole.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.