SW Tape Splice Buckle
- Stainless steel
- 2" long x 1" wide
- Prepackaged in bags of 18, but sold individually
- Thread one end of tape around first metal slide, and then back between side and outside edge of buckle.
- Move slide against the tape to hold tape in place.
- Thread second end of tape around the opposite metal slide, and then back between side and outside edge of buckle.
- Move slide against the tape.
- Tension as necessary. Cut off any excess tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joann M from SD
Don't be fooled by cheap versions of this, excellent product, and a must for with your SW tape. We use to connect tape where we might take apart once or twice a year to drive big equipment through, gives another place besides the end buckle to tension. Well designed, good product, wears forever! Have been using these for 9 years, originals still in use!