SW Tape Splice Buckle
- Stainless steel
- 2" long x 1" wide
- Prepackaged in bags of 18, but sold individually
- Thread one end of tape around first metal slide, and then back between side and outside edge of buckle.
- Move slide against the tape to hold tape in place.
- Thread second end of tape around the opposite metal slide, and then back between side and outside edge of buckle.
- Move slide against the tape.
- Tension as necessary. Cut off any excess tape.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joann M from SD
Don't be fooled by cheap versions of this, excellent product, and a must for with your SW tape. We use to connect tape where we might take apart once or twice a year to drive big equipment through, gives another place besides the end buckle to tension. Well designed, good product, wears forever! Have been using these for 9 years, originals still in use!