T Ground Rods
- Heights: 3 ft or 18 inches
- Diameter: 1/2"
How to Use
- Allow 3 ft of ground rod per joule of energy output. 18 inch ground rods are to be used with energizers with outputs of 0.5 joules or less.
- Space 18" rods at least 27" apart.
- Space 3 ft rods at least 5 ft apart.
- Space 6 ft rods at least 10 ft apart.
In dry/sandy soil—use ground rods long enough to reach moist soil.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Nice for moving my portable poultry fence. Easy to push into soft ground, but I need a hammer for anything else. Still much more convenient than driving in a t-post every time.
I bough these grounding rods to use with portable electric netting fencing for my goats. I chose the T-bar style sepcifically because I'd be relocating them somewhat frequently - I live in an area where the ground is quite sandy and rocky. I had to use a mallet to drive them into the ground, which was kind of a pain, but pulling them out was pretty easy due to the T-setup!
Larry G from Iowa
So much easier when you are moving the fence every day!