Side tipping bottle for applying iodine or teat dip to navels and or teats.
Reservoir holds treatment, dispenser is filled when the bottle is squeezed. When the teat or navel is inserted, the treatment envelopes the appendage, covering it in iodine or teat dip.
While Supplies Last. All sales are final, no returns.
- Double lipped applicator reduces spillage if/when the applicator is knocked over or dropped.
- Hooks onto panels or boards of pens for quick access.
- Colors may vary.
How to Use
- Squeeze the bottle to dispense teat dip into the cup to fill it approximately 1/3 full.
- Push to cup all the way up to the base of the udder.
- Inserting the teat into the cup causes the dip to disperse and cover the whole teat. Only 4ml is required, per cow for completing coverage.
Bring the SideDipper™ in from the side of the udder and raise it to insert the teat into the cup. Push the cup all the way up to the base of the udder. When the teat is inserted into the cup, it will displace the teat dip within the cup and push it up and around the teat, thus covering the entire teat from the tip to the base.