Restricted drug in California.
- 250 ml
- Manufactured in the UK for Aspen Veterinary Resources LTD
- Each ml contains 200 mg of oxytetracycline base as amphoteric oxytetracycline.
- Ingredients: 40.0% 2-pyrrolidone, 5.0% povidone, 1.8% magnesium oxide, 0.2% sodium formaldehyde sulphoxylate (as a preservative), monoethanolamine and/or hydrochloric acid as required to adjust pH.
How to Use
Store at room temperature 59-86˚F. Keep from freezing.
- Exceeding the highest recommended level of drug per pound of body weight per day, administering more than the recommended number of treatments, and/or exceeding 10 mL intramuscularly or subcutaneously per injection site in adult beef and dairy cattle, and 5 mL intramuscularly per injection site in adult swine, may result in antibiotic residues, beyond the withdrawal period.
- Not for human use
- When administered to cattle, muscle discoloration may necessitate trimming of the injection site(s) and surrounding tissues during the dressing procedure.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.