Restricted drug in California.
- 250 ml
- Manufactured in the UK for Aspen Veterinary Resources LTD
- Each ml contains 200 mg of oxytetracycline base as amphoteric oxytetracycline.
- Ingredients: 40.0% 2-pyrrolidone, 5.0% povidone, 1.8% magnesium oxide, 0.2% sodium formaldehyde sulphoxylate (as a preservative), monoethanolamine and/or hydrochloric acid as required to adjust pH.
How to Use
Store at room temperature 59-86˚F. Keep from freezing.
- Exceeding the highest recommended level of drug per pound of body weight per day, administering more than the recommended number of treatments, and/or exceeding 10 mL intramuscularly or subcutaneously per injection site in adult beef and dairy cattle, and 5 mL intramuscularly per injection site in adult swine, may result in antibiotic residues, beyond the withdrawal period.
- Not for human use
- When administered to cattle, muscle discoloration may necessitate trimming of the injection site(s) and surrounding tissues during the dressing procedure.