Tri-Pod Waterer, 8 gal
- Capacity: 8 gallon
- Suited for: adults
- Number of birds: 100
- Waterfowl: yes
- Base sits 5.5" above the ground.
How to Use
- Fill from top with a hose.
- Make sure valve is closed when filling.
- Once full, screw the cap back on and open the valve to enable the water to flow. Water will stop on its own due to vacuum seal.
- Water fill level is high so be sure to set it on flat ground to avoid spillage.
For additional information, see instructions above.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Absolutely love this waterer, wish I had ordered two. A little cumbersome, but certainly managable once set up.
Fianlly, a waterer that I can fill and clean without difficulty or lifting and with great speed. All our birds: chickens, ducks, geese, and guineas, adapted to it quickly. We free range our birds and these two waterers have made it simple to provide water (clean water) in distant pastures. Thanks for a wonderful product!
This is a great waterer! Have yet to use it and see how it holds up , but so far so good!