Tri-Pod Waterer, 8 gal
- Capacity: 8 gallon
- Suited for: adults
- Number of birds: 100
- Waterfowl: yes
- Base sits 5.5" above the ground.
How to Use
- Fill from top with a hose.
- Make sure valve is closed when filling.
- Once full, screw the cap back on and open the valve to enable the water to flow. Water will stop on its own due to vacuum seal.
- Water fill level is high so be sure to set it on flat ground to avoid spillage.
For additional information, see instructions above.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert C from Texas
Very simple to assemble. Looks like it will be a good product. Requires perfectly level ground, which might be a problem with chickens. Might order another.
robert h from California
Wow, this is what I have needed.Helps keep the water clean. Easy to assemble. I will order more because they are so easy to fill.
Jane A. O from Central Texas
While the opening in the top needs to be enlarged for cleaning, there is nothing on the market that is this large, fillable from the top and keeps bedding from being scratched (immediately) into the bowl. Another great find from Premier!
This is a great waterer. My only complaint is the small hole at the top. . . makes it hard to clean out inside.
Kathryn E W
This is a great waterer for my small chicken and guinea flock. It lasts a long time, stays clean, and they can't get in it to soil the water. It is very heavy when full, so put it where you can fill without lifting.