Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
David H from California
What a great idea I had order just a few to see if they really work. Was so impressed order a lot more, some times a simple idea is the best idea.
Sue V from Minnesota
I purchased a Premier 1 power built crate for 6 foot box. This is so easy and fast to put together and take down. Twist hinges are great. I do wish I would have purchased one of these a long time ago. It's awesome!
Lanelle T from Mississippi
Amazing...wonderful...After reading reviews I decided to purchase enough to put a small cage together in order to move goats from place to place. It was so easy to use these hinges and the possibilities are endless in their use. Glad I found these.
Bradley T from North Carolina
Outstanding !!!! Durable and allows me to make any enclosure or gate with cattle panels. Saves tome and money.
Sheryl M from Midwest
The wire panel hinges are the most wonderful thing since ... well almost ever! Coupling those amazing hinges with some cattle panels and a bit of imagination and you can accomplish amazing things. So far I have replaced a lot of our bad fencing using them. I have also used them to build a wonderful hoop house style turkey pen and a collapsible animal carrier box for hauling our sheep in the back of the pick up. The best part? They are as easy to undo as they are to use, which means even more design options. Thank you for a wonderful product.