Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sandy E from Oregon
Theses are the best! Easy to put in and take out, would really like a larger size that would go over a t-post and hook the panels together. I've shown them to friends and everyone is impressed!
Deb C from Illinois
Wow. So easy to use! We used with standard cattle panels to create a transport pen for the bed of our pick-up that could be assembled and broken down easily. Talk about quick - my first time using this product, and it only took 10 minutes to assemble, including cutting the fence panels.
Seems to create a much more complete and secure connection between panels than just using clips. Kept the round shipping tube for storing them between uses, too. Great product.
Lio/coleene G from Arkansas
Thanks for bringing an amazing product to the market! I absolutely LOVE these!! By using these in corners of pens, we can eliminate some t-posts without compromising security and safety of the animals.
Evan H from Wisconsin
These are amazing! I use them to set up catch pens. They make for easy set up.
Julie & John K from Wisconsin
This is quite a big help for attaching the panels. It would be enhanced if the top had a simple paint marker indicating TOP. Even though there is a slightly larger opening to screw down I did not think it very obvious.