Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Luther D from BD in Virginia
Work great for corners or in line. Much better than hardware store clips and cheaper.
Ray S from oklahoma
Great for putting panels together for an adjustable feeder for round bales for sheep, for making a puppy pen, for lambing jugs.
Janet J from Missouri
Fast shipping and just what I was looking for to keep my goats off the hay! Works great!
Jennifer P from Western MA
Very, very handy. And works to attach wire panels to eye hooks as well.
Joe H from New Hampshire
These are great. I use panels and gates purchased locally at the TSC. These hinges make it possible for us to make quick modifications to penning as our needs change.