Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Julie & John K from Wisconsin
This is quite a big help for attaching the panels. It would be enhanced if the top had a simple paint marker indicating TOP. Even though there is a slightly larger opening to screw down I did not think it very obvious.
Ingenious! A simple way to attach fencing. Works with cattle and goat panels. Easy to install and remove.
I love these things! We are replacing an old fence with cattle panels and these work great to link the panels end to end. No worries about where the old posts happen to fall the fence is secure.
We used these as gate hinges, and they work great!
Jeri G from Portland Oregon
These are the greatest. Figured out if I hold them just right they go down all by themselves!