Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Deb C from Illinois
Wow. So easy to use! We used with standard cattle panels to create a transport pen for the bed of our pick-up that could be assembled and broken down easily. Talk about quick - my first time using this product, and it only took 10 minutes to assemble, including cutting the fence panels.
Seems to create a much more complete and secure connection between panels than just using clips. Kept the round shipping tube for storing them between uses, too. Great product.
Lio/coleene G from Arkansas
Thanks for bringing an amazing product to the market! I absolutely LOVE these!! By using these in corners of pens, we can eliminate some t-posts without compromising security and safety of the animals.
Evan H from Wisconsin
These are amazing! I use them to set up catch pens. They make for easy set up.
Julie & John K from Wisconsin
This is quite a big help for attaching the panels. It would be enhanced if the top had a simple paint marker indicating TOP. Even though there is a slightly larger opening to screw down I did not think it very obvious.
Ingenious! A simple way to attach fencing. Works with cattle and goat panels. Easy to install and remove.