Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
randy s from tennessee
our rolls are 5ft long by 4ft tall so we cut our own panels and used these hinges they worked so good on the first two feeders i ordered enough for two more
Mary Ellen K from ILLINOIS/Central
I love these! They work on anything panels to creep pens, panel to panel, panel to kid pens, etc. I think this is the best invention since the bungee cord, which is what I was using to hold panels together. Thank you!
Chris B from Alabama
Great product. We use them to connect the hard wired cattle panels that keep the sheep out of the hay shed. Easy to manipulate the panels as we use the hay, then spread them back out the following year.
Dolly P from PA
First time I've tried these, they are super great for hinging hog panels to make temporary kidding pens. Easy to use, sure beats snapping them together.
James T from Virginia
These work perfectly. I have ordered them 3 times.