Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Christine H from California
These things are great - so much easier than wiring and unwiring panels. We have found several uses for them already.
John M from co
Cheap, strong, and versatile. Love these things! Much better than carabiner or dog leash type clips.
D B from Arkansas
Wow, these make setting up panel corrals so much easier and faster. Also makes a great hinge to make your own panel gate. Would definitely recommend using these.
Jim V from BC Canada
A must have. Make it easy to downsize as bales get eaten.
Stan D from west TN
Easy to use on goat and cattle panels from Co-op for a quick goat transport pen for your truck. Several local farmers thought I had stretched out a spring. Easily worth the couple of dollars.