Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stan D from west TN
Easy to use on goat and cattle panels from Co-op for a quick goat transport pen for your truck. Several local farmers thought I had stretched out a spring. Easily worth the couple of dollars.
Luther D from BD in Virginia
Work great for corners or in line. Much better than hardware store clips and cheaper.
Ray S from oklahoma
Great for putting panels together for an adjustable feeder for round bales for sheep, for making a puppy pen, for lambing jugs.
Janet J from Missouri
Fast shipping and just what I was looking for to keep my goats off the hay! Works great!
Jennifer P from Western MA
Very, very handy. And works to attach wire panels to eye hooks as well.