Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sherri C from Texas
These wire panel hinges worked great! I recommend them to anyone that needs to build a fence with a gate quickly!
Bill T from Kansas
Great product, highly recommended for panels. Great for gates or just connecting two panels together.
Nancy C from Michigan
Best product ever made to connect panels forming corners and swinging gate/doorway. Excellent for making lambing jugs!
There is absolutely nothing you can use that is as user friendly or inexpensive as these!
Karen A from Canterbury, New Zealand
These are excellent at joining panels together. We purchased them to make compost bins rather than using zip ties that break. Only comment is that the tops are quite sharp, make sure that you wear gloves when handling. Since our panels have a bit of pressure against them, it would be easier to take the hinge out if the top had a hard plastic cap handle to turn rather than the short sharp twist currently at the top. This would also make them a bit safer to use.
Doug H from South Dakota
These are the real deal! Work great! Made my lambing jugs with hog panels in no time! Awesome product!!!