5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Raul P from Texas
Works as it should.
Brandon V from California
I love this tester I use it daily to test my fencing. I recommend everyone who has an electric fence to get one!
Rebecca H from Oregon
Best ever. I have an eye disease and can't see well in bright sunlight or glare. I can see this, at any angle under any lighting conditions. It's easy to use too, and quick. Valuable to have; I lost a ewe to a cougar thinking the hot wire was OK because it looked OK, but it wasn't grounded well enough. I'll never be without this again.
Bryce L from Indianapolis
Works well! It starts picking up electricity before it even touches the wire. It's good to know exactly how hard my electric fence is hitting without having to touch it. :)
Stephanie E from Mississippi
My husband had a voltage checker type thing already so we didn’t order this when we originally purchased our fencing. After two weeks of using his thing and not being able to tell what exactly was going on with the fence we went to TSC and found one. It was terribly expensive. Premier’s fence tester is much cheaper and works well. Easy to read and understand. No more questioning how many volts we are getting and if the thing is even working.