5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brian P from Florida
Works as described. Was really handy doing a long run of fence.
When I initially ran my fence and use the tester I noticed my voltage on the fence was low. I found some excessive debris on the fence, removed it, and retested voltage. My voltage increased 3x. My previous method was touching the fence to see if I got zapped. I never would have gotten so in depth testing without this handy tool!
Raul P from Texas
Works as it should.
Brandon V from California
I love this tester I use it daily to test my fencing. I recommend everyone who has an electric fence to get one!
Rebecca H from Oregon
Best ever. I have an eye disease and can't see well in bright sunlight or glare. I can see this, at any angle under any lighting conditions. It's easy to use too, and quick. Valuable to have; I lost a ewe to a cougar thinking the hot wire was OK because it looked OK, but it wasn't grounded well enough. I'll never be without this again.
Bryce L from Indianapolis
Works well! It starts picking up electricity before it even touches the wire. It's good to know exactly how hard my electric fence is hitting without having to touch it. :)