5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bryce L from Indianapolis
Works well! It starts picking up electricity before it even touches the wire. It's good to know exactly how hard my electric fence is hitting without having to touch it. :)
Stephanie E from Mississippi
My husband had a voltage checker type thing already so we didn’t order this when we originally purchased our fencing. After two weeks of using his thing and not being able to tell what exactly was going on with the fence we went to TSC and found one. It was terribly expensive. Premier’s fence tester is much cheaper and works well. Easy to read and understand. No more questioning how many volts we are getting and if the thing is even working.
Two P from Sylvania, GA
My fence tester has always lived loose in my chore box and been fine. Then one day my bottle of bug spray fell over and leaked all over it. It sat like that for a few hours. By the time I noticed the oil had gotten all up inside the tester. Tried to clean it out, but the innards were too delicate to be wiped off. My new one arrived quickly and was just as quickly put to work.
PS this one still lives in my chore box, but now it has it's own cup that's wedged in so it can't spill out.
Cynthia A from Colorado
Easy to setup and a breeze to work.
Susan R from Maryland
Perfect for our needs. So much easier to use than our old one.