5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
This wireless tester has 5 lights that flash and indicates the approximate voltage on your electric fence.
If you receive a dead battery or if you would like a replacement battery for your tester, please contact us. We’ll get one on its way to you free of charge. —Premier
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kevin K from Illinois
I like this tester very much. I bought this one in Nov 2018 however to replace one I bought in June 2018. The one I got in June quit working so I took it apart to diagnose the fault. The center detent on the thumb switch would not activate the tester properly.
Larry S from Kansas
good tool. I can drive up beside the fence and test it while in my truck. Don't have to get out and put a grounding spike in the ground.
Timothy A from North Carolina
The best way to keep check on fence.
Scott M from New Hampshire
Lost the first one but loved it so much I bought a new one. I’ll buy a third one if need be.
Alice R from Vermont
How can something so "simple" make me so happy? This certainly takes the suffering out of dealing with electric fencing. no ground! lights that you can easily read even in the sunshine! priceless!