5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
This wireless tester has 5 lights that flash and indicates the approximate voltage on your electric fence.
If you receive a dead battery or if you would like a replacement battery for your tester, please contact us. We’ll get one on its way to you free of charge. —Premier
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joseph R from New York
I have been using my fingers for years to make sure the net fence was working now with this I can get an accurate read on how it is performing. A great tool.
Kim G from New York
This is much easier to use than the old unpowered tester because you can see the lights during daylight. But it's not waterproof and so you can't leave it outdoors. You need to carry it with you.
Jason D from Pennsylvania
Charles M from Oregon
Easy operation and provides nearly effortless readings.
Brian P from Florida
Works as described. Was really handy doing a long run of fence.
When I initially ran my fence and use the tester I noticed my voltage on the fence was low. I found some excessive debris on the fence, removed it, and retested voltage. My voltage increased 3x. My previous method was touching the fence to see if I got zapped. I never would have gotten so in depth testing without this handy tool!