5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
This wireless tester has 5 lights that flash and indicates the approximate voltage on your electric fence.
If you receive a dead battery or if you would like a replacement battery for your tester, please contact us. We’ll get one on its way to you free of charge. —Premier
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Krystal L from Washington
This thing is great!! So much easier not having to ground it each time! I love it!
Laurie M from California
Worked great for about 2 months then died a tragic death of unknown causes. Ordering another as it really is great while it works.
Wendy & Alan B from Maine
this thing is the best fence-tester I've ever had. Makes trouble-shooting a fence-line a breeze. Quick, accurate, and no worries about getting a good ground while you're testing.
David B from Tennessee
Easy to read in bright sunlight and easy to operate. Would have been 5 stars if it didn't require removing screws to change the battery.
Brian K from Maryland
This tester is easy to read even in bright sunlight. Not having the ground probe makes it very easy and fast to use. I don't know how long the battery will last. I liked it so much I bought 2 more for the crew.