5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
This wireless tester has 5 lights that flash and indicates the approximate voltage on your electric fence.
If you receive a dead battery or if you would like a replacement battery for your tester, please contact us. We’ll get one on its way to you free of charge. —Premier
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Charles M from Oregon
Easy operation and provides nearly effortless readings.
Brian P from Florida
Works as described. Was really handy doing a long run of fence.
When I initially ran my fence and use the tester I noticed my voltage on the fence was low. I found some excessive debris on the fence, removed it, and retested voltage. My voltage increased 3x. My previous method was touching the fence to see if I got zapped. I never would have gotten so in depth testing without this handy tool!
Raul P from Texas
Works as it should.
Brandon V from California
I love this tester I use it daily to test my fencing. I recommend everyone who has an electric fence to get one!
Rebecca H from Oregon
Best ever. I have an eye disease and can't see well in bright sunlight or glare. I can see this, at any angle under any lighting conditions. It's easy to use too, and quick. Valuable to have; I lost a ewe to a cougar thinking the hot wire was OK because it looked OK, but it wasn't grounded well enough. I'll never be without this again.