5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ezra G from North Carolina
Works but doesn't really register well on our low-voltage mesh fencing. Not having to use a ground probe is good but grounded unit that we have works better.
Worth noting that I bought a unit months ago and it was DOA (battery had leaked, unit refused to power up even with a new 9V). P1 called me to ask if I wanted a replacement. Replacement works as designed.
Trail E from Michigan
It really works, it's easy, and wife can read it. It's great.
Andrew S from Nevada
Works great! Takes all the guesswork out when troubleshooting your fence voltage.
Ann J from California
It took me hours of debugging before I figured out the battery they shipped it with was dead!!! Throw that battery away.
Natalya L from Kansas
Great for dry conditions, and I can see the lights in bright sunlight. But we check fences in the rain, too. This is seriously NOT the slightest bit water resistant. First one completely dead after getting rained on and not immediately opened and dried. Second one eventually revived after being dismantled, dried, then air dried a few days. At least include a screwdriver for field repairs so I don't have to use a knife tip?