5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
This wireless tester has 5 lights that flash and indicates the approximate voltage on your electric fence.
If you receive a dead battery or if you would like a replacement battery for your tester, please contact us. We’ll get one on its way to you free of charge. —Premier
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Julie V from Michigan
Love it! Works well and the lights are so bright they can be seen in the bright sunlight. Absolutely recommend this tester.
Bruce B from Virginia
Works great! Would be better if it were waterproof/resistant, as mine got wet and was ruined. Had to buy a replacement.
Sandra R from Kentucky
I got 3 of these. One to replace the one someone lost, one for the barn, one for the shed. If you have electric fencing this is invaluable.
Fredric B from California
It works. No more shocking myself.
Patrick M from Indiana
Only used the tester a little bit but customer service is the best. Bought one which worked for about 20 min. Called and talked to customer service and explained what happened. She said, "No problem. A new one will be shipped out." I received my replacement within 4 days. Never had that good of an experience with customer service. Will definitely shop here again.