5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
This wireless tester has 5 lights that flash and indicates the approximate voltage on your electric fence.
If you receive a dead battery or if you would like a replacement battery for your tester, please contact us. We’ll get one on its way to you free of charge. —Premier
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Marilee W from New York
BRIGHT light stays lit and is easy to see in daylight, unlike other testers I have had which have dimmer indicator lights that display only when energizer pulses.
Shell H from West Virginia
Works great. Lights are very bright so there is no problem seeing them in the daylight.
Bob K from Virginia
Bought one from another supplier that cost more than the one I purchased from Premier and didn’t work. This one does the job and I’m completely happy.
Carol F from Michigan
I have been very pleased with the fence tester. It is so nice to not have extra cords to deal with.
Jason K from New York
We have dry, rocky, clay-heavy soil. Using the inexpensive testers that require grounding has always been hit-or-miss, mostly miss. This tester really works. We're getting clear readings that let us know that most of our fencing works, and helps us isolate problem areas.