5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
This wireless tester has 5 lights that flash and indicates the approximate voltage on your electric fence.
If you receive a dead battery or if you would like a replacement battery for your tester, please contact us. We’ll get one on its way to you free of charge. —Premier
- Tester body: 5" long x 1-5/8" wide
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test.
- Push the button.
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence.
- Turn off energizer.
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer.
- Turn on energizer.
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer.
- Push the button.
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tina B from Michigan
Love this fence tester! Such a handy little tool, I feel as though it’s very reasonably priced and now I can be sure that my fence is hot enough to keep my animals in. Easy to use, indicators are clear. Couldn’t be happier!
Ezra G from North Carolina
Works but doesn't really register well on our low-voltage mesh fencing. Not having to use a ground probe is good but grounded unit that we have works better.
Worth noting that I bought a unit months ago and it was DOA (battery had leaked, unit refused to power up even with a new 9V). P1 called me to ask if I wanted a replacement. Replacement works as designed.
Trail E from Michigan
It really works, it's easy, and wife can read it. It's great.
Andrew S from Nevada
Works great! Takes all the guesswork out when troubleshooting your fence voltage.
Ann J from California
It took me hours of debugging before I figured out the battery they shipped it with was dead!!! Throw that battery away.