5-Light Wireless Fence Tester
- 5"L x 1-5/8"W
- 5 indicator lights (LED)
- 9V battery, included
- Change battery indicator light
How to Use
Use the “Push” button to receive a voltage reading.
- Touch the top of the tester to the electrified fence you wish to test
- Push the button
- The tester will light up according to the voltage at that location on the fence
- Turn off energizer
- Disconnect ground wire and fence wire from energizer
- Turn on energizer
- Touch the top of the tester onto the top of the fence terminal on the energizer
- Push the button
- The tester should light up to 6000 volts or more
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Norman J from Oregon
Initially had a problem with the part. It did not work so I was very quickly sent a replacement. It turns out the initial included 9V battery was dead. The tester works as advertised and the installed fence keeps the possums away from the grape vines. Can recommend the company and the service.
Erik S from South Dakota
Works great... Easily fits in my pocket so readily available. Goes from the dash of my pickup to testing the fence in seconds, then back to the dash until needed again.
Stephen F from Oregon
Wireless and bright!
Mari J from Hawaii
Our electric pig fence was not working, so I called Premier 1 for assistance. Their customer service was outstanding and the problem was resolved very quickly to get the fence back into operation. They recommended this tester which turned out to be a great suggestion. It is simple and easy to use and provides a quick way for me to verify that there are no problems with the fence. This tester is definitely worth the cost!
Jason S from Indiana
Not sure if I just got a bad one or what but mine doesn't work correctly. Waste of money.