Wood Line Post Insulators
- Predrill hole into wood post.
- Screw insulator completely into the post. (Tip: Use a screwdriver--slide the blade between the jaws of insulator and twist to screw in.)
With Wood Line Power Driver:
(see accessories tab above)
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of Wood Line Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator line up with pin inside cup of driver.
- Insert the screw tip of insulator into the predrilled hole.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Susan P from PA
Very easy to use, but I've had the same problem with the plastic part spinning as Linda from Ohio.
Linda H from Ohio
Work Ok but not as sturdy as I had hoped. Make sure you drill a pilot hole that is the same diameter as the threaded portion. Don't try to get a tight fit with these. If you drill a pilot hole small enough to ensure a tight fit, the plastic part begins to turn on the metal portion when the metal pin gets tight. It also spins/slips when you try to remove it and redrill a larger pilot hole which means you have to destroy the plastic part to get it out and start over.