At Premier, we've been providing electric fencing and electric netting, sheep and goat supplies, clippers and shearers, ear tags, and expert advice for more than 30 years.
- Fence -- electric, electric netting, woven wire and high tensile to contain sheep, goats, cattle, horses and poultry. As well as electric fences to exclude deer, bear, predators and garden critters.
- Sheep and goat supplies including lambing and kidding products for successful commercial and farm flock production.
- Clippers and shearers for a range of uses -- sheep and goats, cattle, horses, llamas and alpacas, dogs, mules and donkeys, show animal clipping or flock shearing.
- Sheep, goat and cattle ear tags that are custom lasered. They have excellent retention and are competitively priced.
- Poulty products.
We resolved from the outset to adhere to these tenets:
- Premier's livestock farm, our employees' farms and the ranches and farms of select customers scattered around the nation will serve as ongoing test sites. If a new product does not please this group, we don't sell it. If a product does not continue to please this group, we cease to sell it. If we find or develop a better product in value or function, we change.
- Our fence consultants must be experienced with in-field, on-farm experience of our fence products. Gordon, Stephanie, Sara, Mandy and Brenda have their own livestock and horses.
- Tell customers the "unvarnished" truth. If a Premier product will not meet your needs, they should tell you so. If your existing energizer, posts, etc. will do what you need, Premier won't try to sell you our own. If we don't know the answer to questions, we'll say so. No one should fear having their mental "arm" twisted to buy from Premier. We have never wanted this from others. We treat others accordingly.
- Don't trust a manufacturer's claims for any product until we've proven them for ourselves. The "black art" nature of electric fences encourages myths and ignorance to be unintentionally advanced as knowledge. We've concluded that although many firms manufacture, sell and construct electric fences, few actually have exhaustive knowledge about why and when an electric fence will either succeed or fail. More firms than you would imagine just repeat what they've heard from others and manufacture knock-off copies of what others make or sell.
- Keep searching for better solutions. All products can be improved. Seek out those manufacturers who respond to customer responses and field test data.