Returns & Exchanges
Premier is not responsible for items damaged by the carrier. Report damaged packages immediately to the carrier. Advise us if you wish any damaged item(s) to be replaced.
If you need to return and/or exchange an item, please follow the instructions below:
- Call 800-282-6631 for a return authorization number so we can ensure that you receive proper credit when your item(s) reach us.
- Send a copy of your invoice and circle the item(s) being returned.
- Wrap securely and send the item(s) to us by UPS, FedEx or insured parcel post. Address to:
Premier Returns Dept.
2031 300th Street
Washington, IA 52353
- Indicate if you would prefer: exchange, credit on charge card, cash refund or credit on account. Shipping charges are not refunded.
- Item(s) returned after 30 days from invoice will be charged a restocking fee. Note: No return of obsolete or special orders, including printed tags.
- If an item was originally shipped "Freight Free" and is returned, the value of the product will be credited less the original cost of the freight Premier paid to ship your product.
- If an order or an item is refused from the delivery service, the shipping charges will be deducted from the credit amount of the product.