Looking for poultry fencing? Click on the Poultry tab above and then on the Fencing tab in the far left column.
What’s behind the growing interest in backyard poultry?
Reasons to keep poultry…
- Enjoy truly fresh and flavorful eggs (and meat, if preferred)—every day.
- Small flock needs only a backyard or green space, plus a shed or coop.
- Inexpensive to get started, feed and maintain (although predators can be a problem in some areas).
- Birds dispose of kitchen scraps and give compost material in return.
- Fun to watch—like a songbird feeder, except the birds are bigger.
- Help preserve heritage breeds.
Browse our product sub-categories (shown below), or use our product search, to help you find the items you're looking for.
- 2014 New Products
- Brooder Panels and Nesting Boxes and Nest Eggs
- Egg Handling Supplies
- Electric Netting and Posts
- Electric Netting Kits
- Energizer Kits
- Feeders and Accessories
- For Ducks and Geese
- Gift Certificates
- Grinders and Shellers
- Heat Lamp and Accessories and Heating Products
- Misc Products
- NoShock Chick Fence
- Poultry Door
- Poultry Restraint
- Waterers and Accessories