Looking for poultry fencing? Click on the Poultry tab above and then on the Fencing tab in the far left column.
What’s behind the growing interest in backyard poultry?
Reasons to keep poultry…
- Enjoy truly fresh and flavorful eggs (and meat, if preferred)—every day.
- Small flock needs only a backyard or green space, plus a shed or coop.
- Inexpensive to get started, feed and maintain (although predators can be a problem in some areas).
- Birds dispose of kitchen scraps and give compost material in return.
- Fun to watch—like a songbird feeder, except the birds are bigger.
- Help preserve heritage breeds.
Browse our product sub-categories (shown below), or use our product search, to help you find the items you're looking for.
- 2015 New Products
- Brooder Panels
- ChickBox Nesting Box
- Egg Handling Supplies
- Electric Netting
- Electric Netting Kits
- Energizer Kits
- Feeders and Accessories
- Fly and Pest Control
- For Ducks and Geese
- Gift Certificates
- Grinders and Shellers
- Heat Lamp and Accessories and Heating Products
- Leg Bands
- Nest Eggs
- NoShock Chick Fence
- Poultry Door
- Poultry Restraint and Transport
- Waterers and Accessories