FREE Ground Delivery for qualified shipments over $100
- All qualified shipments placed within the contiguous (lower 48) United States over $100, will be sent FREE via a ground service unless an express service is selected. Shipments sent via ground service should arrive within 2–7 business days depending on location. (A shipment is to one single address.)
- For all shipments under $100 that are sent via a ground service, the rates will be calculated during checkout based on your location and the weight of the order.
- Premier reserves the right to deliver qualifying shipments via our choice of carrier.
- A few large, bulky or oversize items will have an additional handling fee stated within the product’s description. This fee will be applied to the total freight amount at checkout.
- Shipments that move via a commercial truck carrier (LTL) will be charged based on your location and the weight of the order. Please call for a quote.
Shipments that DO NOT qualify for free ground delivery:
- Shipments under $100.
- Shipments sent outside the contiguous United States.
- Shipments that require sending via a commercial carrier (LTL truck shipment).
- Express deliveries (1-Day, 2-Day, 3-Day).
- Shipments containing vaccines or cold products. These items are packed with frozen ice packs and ship via an air service. Vaccines and cold products cannot be combined with other items in order to qualify for FREE ground shipping.
- Return shipping charges are your responsibility. If you use a Premier Easy Return Label, the return shipping cost is deducted from your refund.
Situations in which you should call us for a shipping quote:
- When ordering oversized items or orders over 100 pounds.
- For orders outside the USA or Canada.
- Excise duties and/or excise taxes may be imposed by foreign agencies on orders shipped from the USA. All customs fees and import duties are payable by the recipient.
- Expedited orders must be received before 2 pm (CT), otherwise shipments will be processed the following day.
- Friday orders received after 2 pm (CT) plus Saturday and Sunday shipments will not be fully processed until the following Monday.
- Upcharge items (those with extra handling fees) are ineligible for express shipping.
Delivery Delays Possible
- COVID-19 has disrupted the AIR cargo market and generated a surge in residential delivery in the USA. As a result, FedEx & Premier cannot guarantee days in transit for 2-Day AIR service until further notice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.