Returns & Exchanges
- Call us for a return authorization number so we can ensure that you receive proper credit when your item(s) reaches us.
- Send a copy of your invoice and circle the item(s) being returned.
- Wrap securely and send the item(s) to us by FedEx, UPS or insured parcel post. Address to:
Premier Returns Dept. 2031 300th Street Washington, IA 52353
- Indicate if you would prefer: exchange, credit on charge card, cash refund or credit on account. (Note: Shipping charges are not refundable. Cost of return shipping to Premier is your responsibility.)
- If an item(s) is returned within 30 days in new sellable condition, there will be no restocking fee; if not in sellable condition, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. If returned after 30 days, all items will have a minimum of a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund.
- If a shipment is refused from the delivery service, the shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount of the product.
Note: No return of obsolete, closeouts or special orders (includes custom printed items).