FREE Ground Delivery for qualified shipments over $100.
- All qualified shipments placed within the continental US over $100, will be sent free via a ground service unless an express service is selected. Shipments sent via ground service should arrive within 2-7 business days depending on location. (A shipment is to one single address.)
- For all shipments under $100 that are sent via a ground service, the rates will be calculated during checkout based on your location and the weight of the order. Orders must be received before 2 pm (CT), otherwise your order will be fully processed the following day.
- Premier reserves the right to deliver qualifying shipments via our choice of carrier.
- A few large, bulky or oversize items will have an additional handling fee stated within the product's description. This fee will be applied to the total freight amount at checkout.
- Shipments that move via a commercial truck carrier (LTL) will be charged based on your location and the weight of the order. Please call for a quote.
Shipments that DO NOT qualify for free ground delivery:
- Shipments under $100.
- Shipments sent outside the continental US.
- Shipments that require sending via a commercial carrier (LTL truck shipment).
- Express deliveries (1-Day, 2-Day, 3-Day).
- Shipments containing vaccines or cold products.
Situations in which you should call us for a shipping quote:
- When ordering oversized items or orders over 100 pounds.
- For orders outside the USA or Canada.
- Excise duties and/or excise taxes may be imposed by foreign agencies on orders shipped from the USA. All customs fees and import duties are payable by the recipient. Learn More »
- Orders must be received before 2 pm (CT), otherwise shipments will be processed the following day.
- Friday orders received after 2 pm (CT) plus Saturday and Sunday shipments will not be fully processed until the following Monday.
- Upcharge items (those with extra handling fees) are ineligible for express shipping.
Note: The day the order is shipped cannot be considered an "in transit" day. All delivery times exclude holidays/weekends.