Spend more time enjoying your harvest with handy tools like these:
- Hand-operated Cherry Pitter removes pits in seconds. Ideal for pie making or canning.
- Toss the pits, seeds and rinds into the Ceramic Compost Keeper. This attractive, countertop container keeps scraps odor-free until they’re ready to be moved to the compost pile.
- Save time in the kitchen! The Apple Peeler/Slicer peels, core and slice apples, potatoes and pears with ease.
- Canning lids hold a tight seal for up to 18 months, helping you keep the food you have canned. Use a Vacuum Sealer Kit to pull air out of the mason jars and preserving freshness.
- For use in the garden or around the vegetable patch, use our: