- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- 8 American Lamb loin chops, 1-1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1 tablespoon seeded, chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
Mix cumin, pepper and brown sugar. Rub mixture on both sides of lamb chops.
Combine mango, jalapeño and mint for sauce.
Grill chops over medium coals for about 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
Spoon mango sauce over lamb chops.
Recipe and image provided by the American Lamb Board