Clipping machines are for precision fleece, fiber and hair removal. They use blade sets which must be set up properly.
- Premier clipper, without the blade set attached.
- Clipper blade set. Top and bottom blades.
- Unscrew tension nut/spring (A) from tension bolt (B).
- Place blue guide over crank spindle and into slots of head.
- Place the bottom blade over the blade guides.
- Insert tension bolt (B) through the bottom blade.
- Thread tension nut/spring (A) onto tension bolt (B). Hand tighten until spring is fully compressed. Then untighten 2 full turns.
- This is how your clipper should look with clipper blades attached.
Remember: oil the tips of your blades every 2-3 minutes.
See Premier’s video of how to install clipping blades on a Premier 4000c clipper.