Fiber Festival August 17-19, 2018
Workshops – August 15-18, 2018
Welcome to the Michigan Fiber Festival, a Fiber Arts Festival that promotes the interests of individuals and businesses related to natural fibers. We hope you will join us each year as we host one of the Midwest’s largest Fiber Festivals, held in beautiful Western Michigan at the Allegan County Fairgrounds!
- Festival Dates: August 15-19, 2018
- Wednesday and Thursday – Preregistered Workshops 9am to 4pm (half day 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm)
- Friday – Preregistered Workshops 9am to 4pm with shopping for Building 8B, Outside Vendors, and Expo building Vendors 10am to 6pm
- Saturday 9am to 4pm Preregistered Workshops, 9am-5pm All Vendors Open and a Full Festival Schedule
- Sunday 10am to 4pm – Full Festival Schedule
Come and enjoy fine fibers and craftsmanship
Visit with vendors from Michigan and 17 additional states
Learn from our educational workshops!
Don’t miss out on the great festival food, live music, and so much more!
Spend the weekend camping right on the festival grounds to enjoy a complete festival experience.
P.O. Box 744 Hastings, MI 49058 United States 269-948-2497 email@example.com