Click Below to View Instructions/Diagrams
Unable to view the files above?
A PDF viewer is required for viewing and printing. Click the icon below to download the FREE Adobe Reader.
VersaNet® Plus 11/30/3 Electric Netting
VersaNet 11/30/3 Plus
- 11 horizontal strands
- 30 in. tall
- Vertical strings every 3 in.
- Posts (built-in) every 6.8 ft., .51" dia.
- Post spikes (SS): .26" dia., 6" long.
- Since it's 10 in. taller than VersaNet 20, it also stops most coyotes and contains most small breeds of sheep.
- Choice of black/white or green.
- Built-in posts are closer together which means less sag and makes it easier to fence around curves and across uneven ground.
- Very close mesh spacing. The openings are 2" x 3" near the soil.
- Short. So it's easy to install and remove. Also, most adults can easily step over it.
- Adapts to curves, corners, hills and irregular shapes.
- Built-in posts are strong enough for ends and corners—if you move the posts within the fence. Ordering as kit includes extra posts for this.
- Choice of two colors
- White and black: Most easily seen by animals and people. Use when aesthetic needs are less important than visibility.
- Green: Less easily seen. Use where aesthetics are important and there is less likelihood of contact by uninformed human visitors.
Free Shipping—on qualified orders over $100.
Protects: Gardens and Yards/Lawns
Keeps out: Raccoons, Woodchucks, Opossums, Geese/Ducks, Rabbits, Small dogs, and Skunks
To purchase VersaNet
- Measure the fence line.
- Choose the length of netting needed. (Example: A 200 ft fence line requires one 164 ft net and one 82 ft net.)
- Choose either:
- Netting Only—does not include accessories.
- Net and Energizer Kits.
NOTE: Dry conditions and wintertime usages—may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Listed below are the recommended components that might be needed to build this basic fence. (Some fence components have multiple choices.) Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. If so, please call and talk to a fence consultant at 800-282-6631.