These instructions are offered in a Portable Document Format (.pdf). To view and print this file, you'll need to download Adobe Reader.
VersaNet® & VersaNet® Plus 11/30/3 Electric Netting
- 11 horizontal strands
- 30 in. tall
- Vertical strings every 3 in.
- Posts (built-in) every 11.5 ft., .51" dia.
- Plus - Posts (built-in) every 6.8 ft., .51" dia.
- Post spikes (SS): .26" dia., 6" long.
Protects: Gardens and Yards/Lawns
Keeps out: Raccoons, Woodchucks, Opossums, Geese/Ducks, Rabbits, Small dogs, and Skunks
Since it's 10 in. taller than VersaNet 20, it also stops most coyotes and contains most small breeds of sheep. Choice of black/white or green.
New! VersaNet 11/30/3 Plus
Users who prefer fences to be neat and taut commented that VersaNet 11/30/3 often sags between posts. (This is due to the weight of the mesh.) The solution? VersaNet 11/30/3 Plus. Has posts every 6.8 ft (vs 11.5 ft for standard VersaNet). More posts means less sag and a more versatile fence.
- Very close mesh spacing. The openings are 2" x 3" near the soil.
- Short. So it's easy to install and remove. Also, most adults can easily step over it.
- Adapts to curves, corners, hills and irregular shapes.
- Built-in posts are strong enough for ends and corners—if you move the posts within the fence. Ordering as kit includes extra posts for this.
- Choice of two colors
- White and black: Most easily seen by animals and people. Use when aesthetic needs are less important than visibility.
- Green: Less easily seen. Use where aesthetics are important and there is less likelihood of contact by uninformed human visitors.
To purchase VersaNet
- Measure the fence line.
- Choose the length of netting needed. (Example: A 200 ft fence line requires one 164 ft net and one 82 ft net.)
- Choose either:
- Option 1—obtain a complete fence. You will need a net kit and an energizer kit.
- Option 2—order net, energizer and accessories individually.
NOTE: Dry conditions and wintertime usages—may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Listed below are the recommended components that might be needed to build this basic fence. (Some fence components have multiple choices.) Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. If so, please call and talk to a fence consultant at 800-282-6631.